Get a quote
Non-Medical Life Insurance through Canada Protection Plan
Why consider no medical life insurance?
- Tax-free benefit
- Pay off debts
- Funeral expenses
- Estate costs
- Living expenses
What is non-medical life insurance?
Non-medical life insurance does not require medical testing, doctor’s reports or medical reports before your application is approved. Who should consider this type of insurance?
- Anyone who has been declined for insurance requiring medical tests
- Anyone who has poor medical history and would likely not qualify for traditional insurance
- Anyone with average to good medical history
- Non-smokers and smokers
- Those who do not want to go through medical testing or are uncomfortable with needles
- Anyone wanting fast and immediate coverage
What type of non-medical life insurance is available?
We offer a range of non-medical life insurance products to meet different needs. Whether it is Term insurance to cover a certain period of time or Permanent insurance that lasts for life, there is something for you. Deferred insurance may be for you if you have been declined in the past two years and you do not have any of the conditions in the first part of the application. It is available as Term and Permanent insurance.
NON-MEDICAL PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE:
- Permanent life insurance does not expire as long as premiums are paid.
- Because the insurance is permanent, you can be sure your loved ones will be cared for when you die.
- There are three plans available through Canada Protection Plan: Deferred Life; Simplified Life; and Simplified Life Plus. Qualifying for Simplified Life Plus means you can have a higher death benefit amount.
NON-MEDICAL TERM INSURANCE
Term insurance is temporary insurance that allows you to purchase only for the number of years you wish to be protected. There are three types of policies available all available as a 10, 20 or 100 year term: Deferred Term; Simplified Term; and Simplified Term Plus. Qualifying for Simplified Term Plus means you may have lower premiums. Who is Canada Protection Plan?
- Canada Protection Plan is the leading supplier of non-medical life insurance in Canada.
- They offer insurance plans that are among the most secure in Canada.
- 100% independently owned Canadian company that designs insurance products to meet the needs of Canadians. They recognize that some people have more health challenges than others but still need life insurance. It’s not always easy to think ahead to difficult times, but having life insurance can give you comfort in knowing that when you die, loved ones need not worry about finances. Call us today at: 1-800-661-9156 and we would be happy to help you find the most suitable insurance to meet your personal needs.
Male and Female rates
Minimum & Maximum Premium
$5,000 minimum – $50,000 maximum.
If death, other than accidental occurs within the first two (2) years the contract is in force,
the benefit paid will be limited to the premiums paid plus 3% interest.
Payable for a reduced period according to the age at issue:
|Issue Ages||Issue Ages|
|6 months- age 65||First 2 year||103% premiums paid||20 years||$50,000|
|66-74||First 2 year||103% premiums paid||up to 85 years of age||$50,000|
|75-85 years of age||First 2 year||103% premiums paid||10 years||$50,000|
Death Benefits – (Accidental)
There is no waiting period. In case of accidental death, the benefits payable will be double the face amount.
Guaranteed Face Amount and Premiums
The face amount and the premiums are guaranteed and will never increase.
Guaranteed Cash Surrender Values and Reduced Paid-up Values
This policy generates cash surrender values and reduced paid-up values.